Copyright © 2019 Utien Pack Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved. Site Map
Vacuum packaging machine needs regular maintenance to ensure normal operation and prolong service life. But do you know how to maintain it? Today, as a professional supplier of vacuum sealers, we'd like to share it with you.
1. The vacuum packaging machine should be used in an environment where the temperature is -10 °C-50 °C, the relative humidity is not more than 85%, there is no corrosive gas in the surrounding air, no dust, no explosion hazard.
2. To make sure that the vacuum pump works normally, and the vacuum pump motor is not allowed to reverse. When there is moisture in the vacuum pump or the color of the oil turns black, the new oil should be replaced at this time. Generally, it will work continuously for one or two months.
3. After continuous operation for 2-3 months, the back cover should be opened to lubricate the sliding part and switch block. The connection activity on the heating rod should be lubricated according to the usage.
4. Frequently check the three parts of decompression, filtration and oil mist to ensure that there is oil in the oil mist and the oil cup, and there is no water in the filter cup.
5. The heating strip and the silica gel strip should be kept clean and tidy, and no foreign matter should be stuck, so as not to affect the sealing quality.
1.Clean your vacuum packer regularly
Vacuum sealers are generally used to seal fresh and raw food products, and as such, they are highly susceptible to contamination and require regular cleaning. Once you have used your vacuum cleaner it is essential to clean it well. This will prevent any dust, bacteria, or other unwanted elements from spreading throughout your appliance. Ideally, you should clean your vacuum packer after every use to prevent this from happening.
2. Don’t use harsh chemicals to clean your vacuum packer
Harsh chemicals should be avoided when cleaning your appliance. Vacuum packers are generally used to seal food products so avoiding chemicals is crucial. Harsh cleaning products contain toxic chemicals that can be a health hazard. You must avoid any chance that your food products will come into contact with dangerous chemicals. Using mild soaps instead will reduce the risk of any health problems or chemical damage to the sealer itself.
3.Don’t use wet cloths when cleaning your vacuum packer
It is important to remember to not use a wet cloth when cleaning your vacuum packer, but rather a damp one. If the cloth is wet you run the risk of water dripping into the electrical components of the appliance. So instead, always use a lightly damp cloth to wipe down the machine to prevent electrical shock or damage to your vacuum packer. It is important to also always unplug your vacuum packer before starting any cleaning processes.
4.Remove any soap residue from your vacuum packer
Any evidence of soap residue on your appliance should be removed immediately. Not removing any cleaning residue could result in a build-up of bacteria which can cause health issues. This is because if soap residue is not properly rinsed away it attracts dirt and dust to the machine. To ensure your vacuum packer is rinsed efficiently, it is advised to give it a second wipe down with a dry cloth. Properly drying your vacuum packer will lower the risk of damage to the machine and any health hazards in using it.
Following these easy maintenance tips will help you to effectively and safely clean your vacuum packer and reduce any risk of bacterial infections, damage and so on. If you have more questions, please contact us immediately.